domingo, abril 22, 2007

Marterick Trip

Against the first idea this time the travel was made during day light. And honestly the difference is not to big. There were always things happening as usual. In opposite to the trains the bus started quite empty. I say started because just after finishing this though the bus stopped and a Turkish and mainly female family took the empty spaces. As is being quite expected to this countries the new crowd was really expressive and familiar with the bus. Changing places, talking laud, playing with each others putting their thousands begs on the floor or close to my feet. ehehe as I said really expressive...
The trip was just starting and the surprises were coming in a good rhythm. The next one was the bus service. Looking to the bus old conditions and the passengers i was satisfied just with the arrival. But suddenly I saw some movement on the bus and than one of the drivers came with a cake. OH lala! Really nice. But I didn't stop. Was a full catering service. Coffee or tea, (with real hot water) juice and water. And as a good Turkish, there is no place to dirty. Everybody opening their hands and receiving the disinfected lemon drops. All the bus as lemon! the passengers were pleasant! Marterick buses are the best:P

But a bus travel also includes the customs part. Bulgarian border...every body out of the bus, passport control. Some toilet and bus again. Few meters and passengers out. Visas, duty free shops for everybody (including diver) and the Turkish control. It seemed Auschwitz. All in line, with their belongings in front and a Custom Office controlling each bag. But people don't get nervous. Specially the turkish Family. The recharge their batteries with some sandwiches and than one of them need something sweet to help the food movement. So, proving that the age gives you knowledge the oldest member came with peanut butter. They are not selfish. All the family received a spoon of peanut butter including me. I just saw it coming in my direction, I tried ti say no but the old lady just push the spoon into my mouth. PUMBAS! Also me was sweet now! Mine while the control kept going. Some socks, liquids and shoes kept and was my time..pstpst.... what do you thing that you are doing? Ah pois e!!!!Portuguese Power!!! No one touched my bag. ehehe Customs dominated;)

Borders faced and the trip continue. That was what I thought. After 10 min driving the bus stopped again. Break time. Was time to met two girls, Italian and American that later helped me meeting the HC (Hospitality club) member of Istanbul. Finally the bus went back to road and after some strategic distribution of some passengers we arrive to Otomar bus station. I was lucky, Was not necessary to get the metro because Serhat (HC member) was leaving another guest.
Adia left and Nadia Arrived!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

ainda nao li tudo.. isto agora exige muito mais esforço mas posso ja dizer q SOU TEU FÃ! LOLOL
tenho saudades tuas.. embora me despaches smp na net.. quer dizer ultimamente tens falado mais q 5 minutos! eheh
beijosssss Nenucoo curte muito.. da proxima vou ctg!*****