domingo, abril 22, 2007

Going to the south

Last minutes to the train, so was the time to spend the last dinars that i had on the pocket. The train was also quite full so the compartment just for me lasted just some minutes. I was already in positioning my stuffs to start my night nap when Mr B with his girl opened the door. And why Mr B? I don`t think that is his name but he really looks like the letter B. The head the upper and small half-circle and the belly the bigger and lower Half-circle. The nose also have a B curvature and adding to all this characteristics he was coincidentally Bulgarian, that starts with B. So Mr B his beer, and the Girl of 29 years that was, how can i say, consistent girl, were my company during the night. They were really friendly persons. We shared food and the sleeping bag and still made some conversation with my crappy slovene. What can i say? we were friends:P





After an acceptable sleep night the arrival in Sofia was more happy than in in Belgrade. After challenging the tram inspectors I arrive to the main square of Sofia and went to meet George and Desi. As I expected really nice people. Some relax time, an interviews to the radio where Desi works and we went to eat. 2 euros! I love Bulgaria:P
Sofia was a easy going and relax stay. Some shops with Desi, hair dresser (ok, I know that seems superficial but i needed to by a battery recharger and had a cheap hair cut), get some sun and rest. I also had the chance to met Timothy a English guy that was working in town and that invited me to a spring festival in the mountains. Unfortunately the bus tickets stuck me. At least the night was finished with Desi and his friends in a cool restaurant on the terrace. Oh, hard life:P







Thanks, guys;) and the coffee with honey is really a good suggestion;) Here it is their apartment!



AH! And this is an efficient traffic Tower control:P Is nothing special but i found it interesting.

Sem comentários: