terça-feira, abril 10, 2007

The start

It lasted 15 mın to 14h48 and I was stıll leavıng the house and wıthout the tıcket. The trip was having a good start!eheh So in a fast walk and with the sleeping bag punching my head i got time enough for everything. It was starting… I was going to Zagreb.
And actually i was not alone. The train was full! Between so much crowded train i found a small space between a few talker croatian girl and a canadian guy that was also going to Zagreb.
On the arrival to the beautiful capital city the scenery seemed to be really nice. A big garden as first view the sun shine on my face and with the backs much more lights. With the lonely planet book in one hand, digital camera in the pocket and the super fashion italian sun glasses, the tourist was ready to explore the field. Against a lot of comments about Zagreb I found it really pleasant. Maybe I have this opinion because i consider this place as a city. In fact is not so big, but compared with Lj I even consider the possibility to get lost there!
So, as I commented the city is really nice and with some interesting touristic points. Behind those “turicisms” I loved the streets full of terraces and life. It can not have sea not even river but the croats know how to enjoy the good weather!
As the train was just at mid-night I decided to take night walk. Thus I seat on a bench looking the “cosmopolitan” life while a old couple sung some old musics played with an acordeon.
In addition to all this good memories there is also an another of a really good day enjoyed with a few coins. Just to have some perception, the budget was 5 euros spent on locker, food for all the day and for the trip. Eheheh! Is the economic dominium=)
It was mid-night but there was still a lot of movement on the streets! I had 6 hours in front of me full of tchtumtchtum…tchtumctchtum…

Sem comentários: